The Third Space - Recruitment Opportunity
Third Space is a new cross border project delivered by Extern and Verbal. The project will transform the lives of 800 children and young people identified as being vulnerable and at risk.
Across key locations project leaders and creative professionals will be working with young people, opening them up to new opportunities by promoting self-esteem and resilience.
The project will help highly vulnerable young people from different communities, cultural and religious backgrounds to:
- Reduce social isolation
- Develop a deeper sense of community awareness
- Successfully negotiate and manage a programme of personal development.
We invite applications for the following position:
- Psychology Guide (Research Assistant (36 hours per week over 5 days) This is a Fixed-term post to December 2021 based in Derry~Londonderry.
For an application pack please visit our website Or contact us as follows:
Email – Sinead.firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel - 028 7126 6946.
Closing date for applications is: 12 noon on Wednesday, 24th October 2018. It should be noted that the criteria for this post may be enhanced to facilitate shortlisting.
Interviews are due to be held week beginning 5th November 2018.
The Verbal Arts Centre operates a Child Protection Policy. The Verbal Arts Centre is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This project has been supported by the EU’s Peace IV Programme, managed by SEUPB
Oct 19th E-News
- FWIN AGM & Launch of New Website
- Forthcoming Events
- FWIN Forthcoming Programmes Register of Interest
- Derry City and Strabane District Council - PEACE IV Small Grants Programme (2nd round) 2018 – 2020
- Strabane Shared Space Project
- Legacy and Dialogue Programme
- NERVE CENTRE TALK
- 'A LEAP OF FAITH' Book Launch
- Bake Bread for Peace
- Youth Work Training Opportunity for LGBTQ+ Young People Aged 18 Plus
- The Healthcare Improvement Studies Institute (THIS Institute) Workshop
- Ghosts & Legends of the Coven Theatre and Storytelling
- Project Worker x 6 – Community Crisis Intervention Service
- Autumn Walk in the Park
- Time to Shine
- ComicCity - Comics + Creative Arts Festival
- Competition to Recruit a Chair of Council for the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Empowering Young People Programme
- ‘Self Compassion and Responding to Trauma’
- The Third Space - Recruitment Opportunity
- Application Advice from Big Lottery
- Future Leaders Programme
- FREE Fundraising Clinics
- Meditation Classes