Derry City and Strabane District Council - PEACE IV Small Grants Programme (2nd round) 2018 – 2020
A second round of PEACE IV Small Grants will be opening on 12th November 2018. More detailed information will be available at that point. Groups interested may wish to ‘Save the Date’ for the Initial Community Information
Workshops as follows:
|Day / Date||Time||Venue|
|Wednesday 21st November 2018||10.00am||Glenelly Room, Strabane Office, Derry City and Strabane District Council|
|Wednesday 21st November 2018||2.30pm||St.Columb’s Park House, Limavady Road|
Initial 90 minute Community Information session will provide an overview of the PEACE IV small grants programme, outline the Expression of Interest process and provide groups with an opportunity to gain further advice on specific applications, ideas and queries. Please register attendance for initial information session with firstname.lastname@example.org
Projects (£10,000 - £50,000) must apply under the criterion:
‘Programmes intensively tackling reconciliation issues not covered in depth elsewhere in the local PEACE IV programme.’
Projects must be sustained cross-community reconciliation projects for adults aged
18+ and will cover one or more of the following thematic / identity areas:
- Loyal Order Engagement
- Work linking individual churches and faiths across denominations
- Re-imaging permanent political demarcation of territory (sectarian murals, kerbs etc.)
- Projects with those most impacted by the Troubles (e.g. Victims/Survivors, Political Ex-Prisoners, Former Security Forces etc.)
- Projects where the majority or all participants identify as male
- Projects where the majority of participants (to a maximum of 60%) identify as Protestant or Unionist or Loyalist (PUL)
- Projects where a significant number of participants identify as LGBTQ
- Projects where a significant number of participants identify as having a disability.
- Projects engaging with isolated rural areas.
- Projects building capacity (non-vocational) with participants who have no or limited previous experience of cross-community work.
- Projects with a strong focus on controversial or difficult reconciliation issues.
A project supported by the European Union’s PEACE IV Programme, managed by the Special EU Programmes Body (SEUPB).
- Derry City and Strabane District Council - PEACE IV Small Grants Programme (2nd round) 2018 – 2020
- Strabane Shared Space Project
- Legacy and Dialogue Programme
- The Healthcare Improvement Studies Institute (THIS Institute) Workshop
- Time to Shine
- ComicCity - Comics + Creative Arts Festival
- Empowering Young People Programme
- ‘Self Compassion and Responding to Trauma’
- Application Advice from Big Lottery
- Future Leaders Programme
- FREE Fundraising Clinics
- Meditation Classes