Legacy and Dialogue Programme
Derry City and Strabane District Council’s Good Relations Team, in partnership with the Museum of Free Derry and the Siege Museum are launching a joint initiative that challenges us to explore the legacy of our past and how it is affecting our future.
We are looking for interested groups and individuals to take part in a programme, where they will visit the Siege Museum and the Museum of Free Derry and then get involved in a process of dialogue confronting challenging issues and events from our past. The design of the programme will reflect the modules identified in the Peace IV funded Derry Model Project and will cover contentious issues around Parading, Legacy and Justice, Heritage and Education and Dialogue.
The initiative will be launched on Friday 2nd November at an event entitled “Civil Rights – The Fountain Perspective”, chaired by Peter Osborne, Chair of the NI Community Relations Council.
If your or your group is interested in getting involved, or you have any queries on the programme please contact me by email on email@example.com or by phone at 02871 253253 ext4297.
- Derry City and Strabane District Council - PEACE IV Small Grants Programme (2nd round) 2018 – 2020
- Strabane Shared Space Project
- Legacy and Dialogue Programme
- The Healthcare Improvement Studies Institute (THIS Institute) Workshop
- Time to Shine
- ComicCity - Comics + Creative Arts Festival
- Empowering Young People Programme
- ‘Self Compassion and Responding to Trauma’
- Application Advice from Big Lottery
- Future Leaders Programme
- FREE Fundraising Clinics
- Meditation Classes